Different and exclusive
Chalets Dunoyer, a builder of wooden chalets, has, over the course of many years, developed its own construction system, an advanced assembly technique know as "post-beam" assembly.
Attaching two wooden structures in this way, one horizontal (posts), and the other vertical (beams), has many advantages:
- Total freedom as regards the lay-out of the interior, with large open spaces and custom partitioning, which can be modified subsequently if required;
- A unique style, with combinations that employ as much window surface area as possible, to take full advantage of the mountain setting; also more intimate and cosy interior lay-out concepts; Anything is possible when there are no constraints;
- Optimum resistance (see anti-earthquake features).
Chalets Dunoyer applies other principles that confer upon the chalets that it builds all their character and all their tasteful elegance:
- Wide overhangs to provide shelter for balconies and terraces;
- Very elaborate finishes, such as roofing treatments, the shapes of gutters, lighting, etc.;
- A very wide choice of exterior finishes (wood staining, wood brushing, colours, etc.).